- A through C
- D through H
- I through O
- P through Z
- Take A Chance
- 1980 - TARA 3004 LP (IRL)
- Side One
- My Darling Asleep, Sonny Brogans (Jigs)
- Boys of the Lough, Star of Munster (Reels)
- Cameron Highlander's
- Take a Chance (Mike Hanrahan)
- Bill Harte's, Going to the Well for Water (Jig & Slide)
- Side Two
- Fiddler John (Allan Taylor)
- The Frost Is All Over, Queen of the Rushes (Jigs)
- The Post Man (Tommy Hayes)
- Ten Thousand Miles
- Austin Tierneys, Hughie Travers, Jenny's Chickens (Reels & Jigs)
- Stockton's Wing
- Mike Hanrahan: Guitar & Vocals
- Tommy Hayes: Bodhrán, Jew's Harp, Bones, Spoons
- Paul Roche: Flute, Whistle, Low Whistle, Vocals
- Maurice Lennon: Fiddle, Viola, Vocals
- Kieran Hanrahan: Banjo, Mandolin, Bouzouki, Guitar, Harmonica
- Tony Callanan: Guitars (Tracks: 1, 3, 10)
- Maura O'Connell: Backing Vocals (Tracks: 4, 6)
- Philip Begley: Piano (Track: 9)
- Produced by P.J. Curtis
- Arrangements: Stockton's Stockton's Wing and P.J. Curtis
- All tracks: Trad. Arr. Stockton's Wing & P.J. Curtis, unless otherwise noted.
- Recorded at Lombard Sound Studios
- Engineer: Philip Begley
- Cover Painting by Willie Matthews
- Design & Layout: Creative A.D.
- We would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to the following people:
- Tom Barrett, Ben Lennon and Sonny Murray who have been instrumental in our musical development.
- Tom Eustace and Bill McNamara, Two great Clare musicians with whom we have spent many hours playing and swopping tunes.
- Fr. Joe McMahon, St. Flannan's College, Ennis for the use of the concert hall.
- Brogan's Bar, Ennis for the back room!
- Special thanks to:
- Mick Barry, our soundman, Dónal Lunny, Gerry O'Beirne and especially P.J. Curtis for his contribution to the arrangements.
- Information on this release comes from outside sources.