- Live At The Melody Tent
- 2008 - Shamtown SAWDOC 015CD CD (IRL)
- Macnas Parade (L. Moran, D. Carton & P. Doherty)
- Will It Ever Stop Raining? (L. Moran, D. Carton, P. Stevens, P. Doherty & P. Stevens)
- Out for A Smoke (L. Moran & D. Carton)
- Never Mind the Strangers (L. Moran & D. Carton)
- Green and Red of Mayo (L. Moran, D. Carton & Jarir Al-Majar)
- Galway and Mayo (L. Moran) including Maroon and White (L. Moran & P. Stevens)
- This Is Me (D. Carton)
- I'll Be on My Way (L. Moran & D. Carton)
- That's What She Said Last Night (L. Moran, D. Carton & P. Stevens)
- Clare Island (L. Moran & D. Carton)
- N17 (L. Moran & D. Carton)
- Chips (L. Moran, D. Carton, P. Stevens & P. Doherty)
- Hay Wrap (L. Moran, D. Carton, P. Doherty, J. Donnelly & J. Burke)
- The Saw Doctors
- Davy Carton: Vocals, Guitar
- Leo Moran: Guitar, Vocals
- Anthony Thistlethwaite: Bass Guitar, Vocals, Saxophone, Harmonica
- Eimhím Cradock: Drums
- Kevin Duffy: Keyboards, Accordion, Vocals
- Recorded at The Melody Tent at Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA, Thursday August 14, 2008, by Wellbridge Sound
- Final Mixes Engineered by Paul Keegan and Sun Street Studios, Tuam, Co. Galway
- Assistance from Kenny Ralph and Michael Ralph
- Special thanks to Vince Longo at The Melody Tent
- Mastered by Aidan Foley at Masterlabs, Dublin
- Photography: Steve Gullick, London
- The Saw Doctors crew
- Tour Manager: Niall Barrett
- Sound Engineer: Paul Keegan
- Monitor Engineer: John Campbell
- Stage Manager: Long Haired Ollie
- Lights: Tigger Matthews
- Tour Administrator: Paulette Mannion
The Summer of 2008
The Melody Tent in Hyannis in Cape Cod has been a celebratory venue for The Saw Doctors for a few years now. Every August we park the bus out the back, enjoy the sunshine and the hospitality and play in the spectacularly theatrical enclosure that is The Melody Tent, completely surrounded by banks of exceptionally enthusiastic and charged-up fans and friends.
Often we’ve said we should film the show for its unique atmosphere and intensity, and every time we forgot until the bus was parking up again, another twelve months and a hundred gigs past.
Well this year, we’ve managed to get our act together and we’ve recorded the August 2008 show for posterity.
While mainly making a DVD, we find, of course, that we have the makings of a new live album — a current one with a different line-up from the previous collection we released a few years back.
We’ve listened through the gig and picked the best performances so here they are as a record of how The Saw Doctors played and sounded across the Atlantic Ocean in the year of our Lord, 2008.