- Songs Through The Years
- 2012 - Global GBCD5001 CD (IRL)
- Sound Of The Thunder (Vic Mutch)
- Dublin '62 (Dermot O'Brien)
- Jack Of All Trades (Trad. Arr. The Fureys)
- Crazy Amsterdam (Allan Taylor)
- Reels: Lucy Campbell's & The Fermoy Lassies (Trad. Arr. The Fureys and D. Arthur)
- Curragh Of Kildare (Trad. Arr. The Fureys)
- Leaving London (Tom Paxton)
- Flowers In The Valley (Trad. Arr. The Fureys)
- The Reason I Left Mullingar (Pat Cooksey)
- Go Lassie Go (Trad. Arr. The Fureys)
- I Don't Bring You Flowers (Allan Taylor)
- Paddy In Paris (D. Arthur)
- Time And Again (Eamonn Friel)
- Creole Girl (Allan Taylor)
- The Chicken Song (Trad. Arr. The Fureys)
- George Furey: Vocals, Guitars, Mandolin
- Eddie Furey: Vocals, Mandolin, Bodhran
- Davey Arthur: Mandocello, Banjo, Backing Vocals
- Luke Crowley: Whistles
- Tommy Keane: Whistles
- Dominic Leech: Piano Accordion (Track 2)
- Camillus Hiney: Button Accordion (Tracks 7, 5 & 12)
- Tony Maher: Piano Accordion (Tracks 3, 7, 8 & 14)
- Jonathan Owen: Drums, Piano
- Maire Breatnach: Violin, Viola
- James Blennerhassett: Basses, Mandolin, Keyboards, Cello, Percussion, Backing Vocals
- Ex Fireman Tom: Backing Vocals
- Produced by George Furey, Eddie Furey and James Blennerhassett.
- Recorded and mixed by James Blennerhassett at the "Doghaus at Robin hill" Recording Studio, Ballyfarnon, Co. Roscommon.
- Mastered at Fluid Mastering, London.
- Design: The Brand Idea, Dublin
This CD is a selection of songs we have gathered down through the years, some of which we sang as teenagers and others we have learned more recently.
We hope you enjoy our choice of songs and tunes.
We want to thank James Blennerhassett for his expertise and patience
and everyone who contributed to the making of this CD.
2012 release, the first studio album from Irish Folk act The Fureys & Davey Arthur since 1988. Davey had left the band
shortly after that '88 release and The Fureys continued to release albums in the subsequent years. Davey rejoined in 2003 and although the
band released a live album in 2008, this their first studio recording together in nearly 25 years.