The Parvarim (Haparvarim) • Yesh Lee Ahava (I Have a Love)
- Yesh Lee Ahava (I Have a Love)
- Side One
- Yesh Lee Ahava (I Have a Love) (Y. Sharet, Y. Hollander)
- Rak Hed Kolech (The Echo of Your Voice) (A. Peretz, N. Heiman)
- B'chol Makom (Everywhere) (T. Alyagon, Y. Houri)
- Ze Hazemer Shelee V'shelach (This Is My Song and Yours) (O. Shafir, Y. Rekem)
- Eeloo Kol Ha'ohavim (If All the Lovers) (Y. Gamzu, N. Heiman)
- Lo B'chavana (Not on Purpose) (L. Naor, E. Netzer)
- Side Two
- Fooga K'tana (Little Fugue) (N. Heiman)
- Tsiporim Nodedot (Wandering Birds) (Y. Teharlev, E. Netzer)
- Sadot Yerookim (Green Meadows) (Y. Teharlev, N. Heiman)
- Margalit () (Y. Teharlev, E. Netzer)
- Chorff, Choref Lech Mepo (Winter, Winter, Go Away) (A. Manor, N. Heiman)
- Oolay Im Naamin (Perhaps if We Believe) (A. Peretz, N. Heiman)
- The Parvarim
- Yossef Houri: Vocals & Guitar
- Nissim Menachem: Vocals & Guitar
Two guitars held by gifted hands, a deep love and a natural gift for melody (and a very small repertoire) was what Yossi Houri and Nissim Menachem — THE PARVARIM — had when they first started appearing together seven years ago.
Since that modest start, THE PARVARIM have come a long way to the very top of Israel's music scene. Today, their repertoire is large, varied and interesting. They have developed a uniquely melodious style and sound of their own. They have acquired a large and loyal following in Israel and, as a result of their many appearances at various International Festivals and from their records, are also well-known in many countries of Europe and South America.
This recording, which they have dedicated to that ever-fascinating and delightful subject of love, was in itself a work of love for THE PARVARIM to do. This they wanted you to know.