Show Me The Way • The Clancy Brothers with Louis Killen
- Show Me The Way
- 1980's [circa] - Audio Fidelity AFSD-6252 LP (USA)
- Side One
- Show Me The Way (Irving King)
- Streets Of London (Ralph McTell)
- Fiddler's Green (John Connolly)
- Kevin Barry
- Side Two
- Leavin' Belfast Town
- Dandelion Wine (Gene Raskin)
- I Wish I Was Back Liverpool
- All For Me Grog
- Schooldays Over (Ewan McColl)
- Liverpool Lou (Dominic Behan)
- The Clancy Brothers with Louis Killen
- Paddy Clancy: Vocals and Harmonica
- Tom Clancy: Vocals
- Liam Clancy: Vocals, 6 & 12-string guitar
- Louis Killen: Vocals Concertina, banjo, and whistle
- Musicians, etc.
- Friends on hand at various times include Bob Cranshaw, George Duvivier, Allan Hanlon, Milt Hinton, Barry Kornfeld (who takes the guitar solo on "Show Me the Way"), Bernie Leighton and Gary Ship-with special thanks to David Rae for the shaping of "Streets of London".
- Produced By Orrin Keepnews
- Recorded late in 1971 and remixed early in 1972 at Decca Sound Studios; New York City
- Engineer: Elvin Campbell
- Mastering by Ray Hagerty
- Photographs by Charles Stewart. (Sweater and ceramic figures in cover photo, courtesy of the Irish Pavilion, 130 East 57th Street, New York City)
- Album design: Rhea Atkins
- Executive Producer: Herman D. Gimbel
- Arranged & adapted by Pat, Tom and Liam Clancy, unless otherwise noted.
- Authorship of "Fiddler's Green" is often un-credited (as on this album), or erroneously credited as public domain or traditional.
- It was in fact was written and copyrighted by John Conolly, a Lincolnshire, England songwriter.
- "Liverpool Lou" is well-known song written by Dominic Behan — un-credited as on this album.
All selections are sung by Paddy, Tom and Liam Clancy, and Louis Killen.
LIAM is the lead voice on "Show Me the Way", "Streets of London", "Dandelion Wine", "Fiddler's Green"
and "Liverpool Lou". On others it is TOM ("Moonshiner", "Kevin Barry"), PADDY ("All for Me Grog")
or LOUIS ("I Wish I Was Back in Liverpoo"l). The soloists, in sequence, on "Leavin' Belfast" Town are Paddy, Louis
and Liam; on "Schooldays Over" — Louis, Liam, Paddy.