The Tannahill Weavers: Land of Light
- Land of Light
- 1986 - Green Linnet SIF 1067 LP
- 1993 - Green Linnet GLCD 1067 CD
- Side One
- Lucy Cassidy/The Bletherskate/The Smith of Chilliechassie
- The Scottish Settler's Lament
- Donald MacLean's Farewell to Oban/Dunrobin Castle/DThe Wise Maid/Iain's Jig
- The Rovin' Heilandman
- The Yellow Haired Laddie/Dream Angus
- Side Two
- Land of Light
- The Queen Amang the Heather/Mairi Anne MacInnes
- Bustles and Bonnets
- The American Stranger
- Conon Bridge/MacBeth's Strathspey/Major David Manson/Mrs. MacPherson of Inveran
- The Tannahill Weavers
- Roy Gullane: Guitar, mandolin, tenor banjo, vocals
- Phil Smillie: flute, whistles, pan pipes, bodhrán, vocals
- Iain MacInnes: war bagpipes, G and Bb Scottish small pipes, whistles, vocals
- Ross Kennedy: bouzouki, fiddle, bass pedals, vocals
- Produced by The Tannahill Weavers.
- Recorded at Castle Sound Studios, The Old School, Mid-Lothian, Scotland, December 1985 & January 1986
- Album cover design and illustration by Willy Matthews
- All arrangements by The Tannahill Weavers.
- All tracks published by Green Linnet Music (ASCAP).
The Tannahill Weavers would like to thank Dougie MacLean for his excellent fiddle playing on Bustles and Bonnets, The American Stranger, Conon Bridge, Donald MacLean's Farewell to Oban and the Scottish Settler's Lament. Many thanks also to our engineer, Malcolm of Castle Sound, for his patience and expertise; there aren't many like him in a pound. Thanks also to Dave for teaching us to operate that most tricky piece of studio equipment, the microwave.